- cash poker online is founded by Joe Cheney.
- The original facility was located at 420 Claremore Drive in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- cash poker online survives the Hurricane of 1928 & The “Great Depression”
- cash poker online becomes incorporated. cash poker online, Inc.
- Byron Russell, Mr. Cheney’s grandson, joins the cash poker online team as a buyer and warehouse manager
- Sales hit million
- Byron Russell takes reign as CEO of cash poker online Inc.
- The cash poker online Fleet grows to 6 delivery trucks
- cash poker online goes high-tech with computerization
- cash poker online Implementation of NCR and begins running lockwood ERP system
- cash poker online opens Warewashing Division
- cash poker online moves into Monceaux Road, a 75,000 sq ft distribution center in West Palm Beach
- The Cheney fleet grows to 20 delivery trucks
- Sales hit million
- cash poker online adds Frozen & Refrigerated soccer usa fc
- cash poker online introduces an Italian Division
- cash poker online holds the first annual Food Show at the Palm Beach County Convention Center
- cash poker online adds IT Department
- cash poker online acquires a paper company, the Steven’s Company and adds Disposable Division
- A milestone for the company, the First million day in sales
- IT Department takes cash poker online from pay phones/pagers to laptops
- Export Division is added, reaching into the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin American markets
- The new division starts with 2-3 containers/wk
- cash poker online introduces the Seafood Division
- cash poker online moves to it’s current location, a state-of-the-art facility at 1 Cheney Way, Riviera Beach
- Sales hit million
- cash poker online is 350 employees strong
- Warehouse Management Systems- gains WIFI & air cards Begins Y2K compliance
- cash poker online introduces Kitchen Design, Equipment & Supplies Division- designing, installing and furnishing professional restaurant kitchens
- The transportation fleet acquires cell phones
- CBI grows to over 12,000 products
- First million day
- cash poker online acquires Progresso, a Tampa based Italian company
- cash poker online acquires Palm Beach Chemical & Floor Care Company and introduces Floorcare & Janitorial Division
- IT department implements Microsoft Exchange & PC’s
- The CBI fleet grows to 75 delivery trucks
- cash poker online opens a second distribution center in Ocala, adding 525,000 sq ft of office/warehouse space (cash poker online’ Disaster Recovery Center)
- Ocala hits first million day, 6 months after opening
- Produce Division expands, quadrupling produce sales in the first year
- July 4th marks first million day
- The Cheney fleet grows to 300 delivery trucks
- cash poker online opens a third location, Kitchen Design Center, in Riviera Beach, adding 70,000 sq. ft. of office space
- Cheney, Shane and Kyle Simmons, the fourth generation of the Cheney Family, join team Cheney
- Implementation of Cadec – logistics for transportation fleet
- cash poker online goes paperless with Fleet Management Software and Supply Chain Optimization
- cash poker online purchases assets of Orlando Food Service & Bari Italian Foods, creating Bari Beef International (BBI). Giving cash poker online’ a 74,000 SF. USDA processing facility in Orlando under the Bari Brand, private label (BBI, private label)
- The sales force acquires smartphones & Amtel
- Duck Deli, a private label, is introduced
- cash poker online partners with Swisher Hygiene for ware washing & laundry chemicals
- cash poker online launches Lodging Division
- Sales hit billion
- The Cheney product line grows to over 25,000 products
- cash poker online is 1,800 employees strong
- cash poker online purchases property in Southwest Florida, Charlotte County, plans for new hub to open in 2015
- cash poker online opens Coast to Coast Importing
- Accento Latino, a private label, is introduced
- cash poker online’ affiliate, GWB, LLC, purchases assets of Broward County based meat & seafood company, Grand Western Brands, Inc.
- cash poker online breaks ground for its new 340,000 sq. ft. west coast distribution center in Charlotte County, Florida
- cash poker online opened the 345,000 sq. ft. facility in Punta Gorda, FL.
- cash poker online, through its affiliate PDNC, LLC, purchases the assets of Pate Dawson Company, a 131 year old family owned, distribution company, thereby acquiring 3 distribution facilities located in Statesville, Goldsboro, and Greensboro, North Carolina.
- cash poker online also acquires a specialty meat, seafood and cheese processing company – Meat and Seafood Solutions, LLC d/b/a Southern Foods – located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- With these acquisitions, cash poker online brings approximately 300 new employees into its family and extends its reach substantially north.
- PDNC, LLC officially merges into Cheney Brothers. This brings approximately 300 new
employees into the cash poker online’ family and extends its reach substantially north.
- Crazy Fish International, a new affiliate, is opened to process and distribute fresh, live lobsters, and frozen seafood throughout Florida.
- Ground breaking for an additional 165,000 sq. ft. expansion of the Statesville, NC
distribution center, which will expand the building to over 250,000 sq. ft.
- cash poker online opens 102,000 sq. ft. distribution center in Tifton, GA
- Sales hit billion
- cash poker online employs over 3,000
wc 2019 score,Growth and expansion continues
- Grand Opening celebration for the new Statesville, NC distribution center
- cash poker online initiates construction of new 100,000 sq.ft. facility to relocate and expand Southern Foods in Greensboro, NC
- Construction is completed on 81,000 sf warehouse expansion in Punta Gorda, Fl. bringing facility to over 425,000 sf
- Southern Foods, a Cheney affiliate completes a new 91,000 sf meat, cheese and fish processing facility in Greensboro, NC
- cash poker online initiates construction of a new 80 space trailer 15 acre parking facility in Statesville, NC
- The design of a new 71,000 sf warehouse expansion in Statesville, NC is underway for a 2021 construction start date